All The Pretty Paper is basically a love affair with wedding stationery! My aim is for the blog to be an endless resource of fabulous wedding stationery, papercraft and DIY inspiration, so I’m looking for blog submissions…
As well as my own projects, I love to feature the work and styled shoots of creative wedding stationers, calligraphers and photographers, as well as wedding stationery or paper craft DIY tutorials by other super talented bloggers or crafters.
I accept submissions for, amongst others:
- Wedding invitations (incl. save the dates, invitations, RSVPs, thank you cards etc.)
- Other wedding stationery (incl. table plans, menus etc.)
- Fun wedding signage
- Wedding favours
- Papercraft based decor
- Hen and stag fun stationery and inspiration
- Bridesmaid and groomsmen stationery ideas
My submission guidelines are pretty simple – I’m looking for unique, creative and beautiful wedding stationery inspiration with crisp and bright professional photography. For examples of the kind of content that I like to feature take a look at my Inspiration and DIY archives.
If you have something you’d like to submit then email me at marie @ alltheprettypaper.com. I aim to get back to you within 48 hours. For any sponsorship, advertising or collaboration opportunities you can also reach me at that address.
I can’t wait to hear from you!
Have you been featured on All The Pretty Paper?
Grab your featured on badge here & please link back… just click on the image below to download. Thanks!!
Please note, I’m currently not accepting the following blog submissions:
- Generic guest posts – I generally write all content for the blog (other than DIY tutorials which I love to receive!)
- Link placements or any other collaborations that are solely based on backlinks/ SEO optimisation
I’m afraid I’ll be unable to respond to any submissions on these topics.