All The Pretty Paper is basically a love affair with wedding stationery! My aim is for the blog to be an endless resource of fabulous wedding stationery, invitation etiquette and wedding DIY inspiration, so I’m looking for blog submissions…
I love to feature wedding stationery or papercraft DIY tutorials by other super talented bloggers or crafters. I accept submissions for, amongst others:
- Wedding Invitations (incl. save the dates, invitations, RSVPs, thank you cards etc.)
- Other wedding stationery (incl. programs, table plans, menus etc.)
- Fun wedding signage
- Wedding favours
- Papercraft based decor
- Batchelor, Batchelorette & Bridal Shower fun stationery and inspiration
- Bridesmaid and Groomsmen stationery ideas
My submission guidelines are pretty simple – I’m looking for unique, creative and beautiful wedding stationery inspiration with crisp and bright professional photography. For examples of the kind of content that I like to feature take a look at my Inspiration and DIY archives.
If you have something you’d like to submit then email me at marie [at] alltheprettypaper.com. I aim to get back to you within 48 hours.
For any sponsorship, advertising or collaboration opportunities you can also reach me at that address.
I can’t wait to hear from you!
Please note, I’m currently not accepting the following blog submissions:
- Generic guest posts – I generally write all content for the blog (other than DIY tutorials or printables which I love to feature!)
- Link placements or any other collaborations that are solely based on backlinks/ SEO optimisation
I’m afraid I’ll be unable to respond to any submissions on these topics.